Tuesday, November 4, 2008

xerox project

my xerox project was a little more of a statement of my experience learning how to ride the long board than a self portrait using xerox.

as with learning how to do anything that requires riding, i fell a lot. conveniently, the places i landed on were very often my forearms, face, hands, and when i was lucky my feet. i incorporated all of these elements with the xerox images of my hands, feet, etc...

two notable features were the foot that extends from the front of the board, with the toes hanging off. this was the first "trick" i learned, where i could push off from the back of the boards, resting on the back trucks and then "walking" forward while traveling, and letting one set of toes hang off the front, with the other foot, resting right about the front trucks... it's called toes on the nose.

anywho..here are some pictures of the thing:

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: